Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
listen to these bee murder apologists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

bees are good and worth the deaths.
I'd kill a million bees to save Gallagher's life

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I mean luckily I never had any respect for them as professional comedians (pretty eh) or people anyway (well except GARY, he seems like a sometimes naive but very chill dude) so I managed to skirt that poo poo.
I never listened to the other previous lame podcast Dave did, but I think anyone can tell he's kind of...well...

poo poo I'm behind on like nine Dollop episodes for some reason too, gotta catch up. Looks like they're mostly live Australia eps though, which can go either way imo. It feels like their 5-6 riffs that usually awkwardly miss target every episode are just even more awkward with an audience and they sometimes get too tryhard with a live audience because, well, they're standups. I'll give them this, they're the only podcast led by standups that I can actually tolerate, 99% of that poo poo is usually straight garbo.

prefect posted:

I started listening to podcasts a few years ago because John Oliver is awesome and I became curious about anything he might have done besides the Daily Show. So The Bugle was my gateway drug. Find someone a person already likes who has a podcast, and they'll be hooked in no time.
Oh wow, I had no idea John Oliver had a podcast. Though I should've figured since everyone has a podcast these days. I generally find podcasts run by already famous media people or standups suck balls but I can't deny the magic of John Oliver.
Awww, looks like John Oliver left it though? Is the other dude good enough to carry it with guests? I wonder if it's worth getting in on anymore or if the backlogs are any good (since if it's satirical "news of the moment" they might be a bit stale now)

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
There's no loving way Zunes still exist in the world
they were a loving fever dream

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I wanna be arrested for "mob action"

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Black Panther O'Neil is my favorite character.
He was ahead of his time

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Oh my god? O'Neil WAS the informant??? He didn't just want to be the cool rocket launcher guy?!?!?!?

Punkin Spunkin fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Oct 25, 2016

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
HUEY
LONG
DID
NOTHING
wRONG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I'm just cracking up listening to Gary learn about an increasing and seemingly infinite amount of Icelandic kissing