Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
And if you're looking for a serious downer episode, check out The Breaking of Glenn Burke!

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Slotducks posted:

Just got into this podcast due to the GBD Podcast thread.

Out of all the episodes I've listened to, I actually like the live audience ones more.

Which are the best episodes from like 0-300?

my favorite funny episode is Cereal Men

my favorite serious episode is the Breaking of Glenn Burke, mostly for Dave's one line summary: "So...they killed him." It's a good episode beyond that, though, and has some of those "wait, that person said/did WHAT?" moments.

Dark Secret of Swimming Pools is a nice weird one

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Harminoff posted:

Surprised nobody mentioned pedestrianism. Easily one of the best episodes.

Dope lake is also pretty great as is the girl watchers.

the walking episode is great just for the amount of time Gareth's only response to something is "...walking? it's...walking?"

He never gets over it the entire time

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Walking

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

The ads with Finn were funny, he should do those more often. "It's ten. A. M."

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

God I hate the phrase side hustle. Any cutesying up of despicable poo poo gets my blood boiling.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

swickles posted:

My girlfriend and I making the move from Pennsylvania to Florida this weekend and will need some podcasts for listening. She liked the Boston Corbett episode and a few others she has heard. Taking recommendations for great episodes. Thinking Negras Piedras Jailbreak, Jet Pack Madness, and Caning of Charles Sumner for sure. I really want her to experience Garrett getting broken in the best ways, so anything that emphasizes that would be cool.

Pedestrianism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

I'm getting the vibe Gareth doesn't recognize the subject. How did he miss the neon barf that was Lisa Frank?