Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Yo, I've been a longtime listener of Behind the Bastards, and I've been looking to break into this'un after listening to a couple of host crossovers, though I kinda bounced off the last couple of times.

Any particular recommendations for episodes/series? I just got done listening to their one on the NY Fire of 1835 last night, and thought it was fuckin' hilarious at points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

I just got done listening to the Marion Zioncheck one.

What the gently caress

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Hell, LPOTL even usually goes the extra mile and gives a heads up about potential authorial biases or reliability issues when they’re leading in with their sources.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

“AI don’t gently caress up the hands”

“Got it, loving up a hand and a foot”