Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

The Norco Shootout is also a personal favorite of mine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pennsylvanian posted:

I can't believe I somehow missed the Norco Shootout episode. Thanks for the rec, they had some great bits.

"How is there a guy like this in every single episode we do"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DangerDummy! posted:

I can't remember the dude's name, but the one where someone tries killing some Irish drunk for insurance was hilarious. Its killing me I can't think of it.

Ooooh, ain't I got a thirst...

that's Michael Malloy

it wasn't until recently that i learned the picture Dave used for that episode isn't a picture of Malloy, it's one of the guys who killed him

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

been thinking a lot about those episodes of the Dollop that no longer exist because of plagiarism lately, for no particular reason

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

this might surprise you but i dont think everybody on the internet has seen the four hour hbomberguy youtube video about youtube plagiarism

its getting close to 8 million views less than a week after going up so they probably will eventually lol

at the very least more people have probably seen the video already than have ever listened to the dollop

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

buddy this is a subforum about podcasts, and a thread specifically about a guy who spends 4 hours telling everyone who already agrees with him how Donald Trump and Elon Musk are bad, i dont think this is the place to throw stones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Sankis posted:

I've only been listening since September. why do they tour Australia so much

an excuse to hang out with wil anderson more