Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Wow, people back in the day were loving awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Wow, comstock may be the biggest rear end in a top hat on the dollop yet!

[e] Is this Comstock the inspiration of the bioshock infinite one?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Good Citizen posted:

I think the episode on the willie D was the only one that had me laughing harder than that. I was listening to it at work and actually had to turn it off and listen to it later because I couldn't not laugh.

I think mine is the semi immortal Irish drunk

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Lynch mobs pretty much perfectly show why we need a justice system. The way it always seems to turn into a fun fair (see the civil rights era pictures of southern whites having a picnic under a tree with hanging blacks ) is straight out of a horror movie

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

And More posted:

It makes you wonder how insane we will seem two hundred years from now.

Actually from listening to the dollop I just learned how predictably terrible people are.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Forktoss posted:

MFM is alright and I've enjoyed the hosts' guest spots on Dollop, but my current go-to jokey murder podcast is The Last Podcast on the Left, which generally goes into much more detail with their subjects and seems to research stuff a good deal more. They also cover stuff like conspiracy theories and paranormal happenings, so it's not just murder every week if that isn't your thing.

Last podcast is my favorite podcast I'm scared to recommend. Henry is hilarious.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

rotinaj posted:

Yeah, I'm aware. That doesn't mean it's cool to spend two or three hours using that as an excuse to talk like Mickey Rooney in Breakfast at Tiffany's. Use whatever excuse you want, Zebrowski just likes doing voices that can easily be offensive because he likes to be faux-edgy.

He stopped doing that to be fair.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

This might be the most insane dollop yet.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I don't give a single poo poo about sports but I always finds the sports related dollops to consistently be the most interesting.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Savidudeosoo posted:

You're listening to the story of England's greatest golfer!

I'm glad the trip at the end wasn't to gently caress the guy over or anything. It's admiral as hell to keep at something you blow at just for the love of it.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

LentThem posted:

its really impressive that someone can be a loud idiot bully at 5 years old and remain a loud idiot bully for the next 66 years of their life, sustaining themselves by borrowing money and not paying it back, hiring services and not paying, and occasionally receiving lots of free money from dad

i feel like ive been living my life completely wrong

Trump’s quote about him being the same now as he was when he was 3 is literally the most truthful, self aware thing he ever said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

TheHomerTax posted:

:allbuttons:

So, uh, the Reagan episode. I mean I knew he was a shithead but drat.

So Reagan is literally just Trump brain worms included.