Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

This new exorcist episode is pretty funny. The Australian guy is quite funny too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Jet Jaguar posted:

The pool with 12 lifeguards that had rescues every day sounds terrifying.

Average of 30 rescues on busy weekends. If you're doing your PhD in lifeguarding, this is where you get sent for ultimate training.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Gary seriously needs to clear out his sinuses before doing these

KinkyJohn fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Jun 25, 2015

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

I don't think Dave ever intended to write his own stories. The premise is that he reads an article, whether it be on wikipedia or somewhere else, to his friend Gary to gauge his reaction.

Having said that, I do agree that he should at least credit or list the source of the article. But I'm guessing they're just way too lazy

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

What if Dave has been trolling the internet this whole time!!?

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

As the leafblower started, the gardeners started the weed whacker outside my office and it made for one hell of a listening experience.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

For some reason I've been imagining Dave looks exactly like Mike Stoklasa and Gareth looks like Jay Bauman. I've never seen photos of them and I've just been seeing them in my mind like they're on a Half in the Bag set.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Franchescanado posted:

All of the intro quotes are from the first, like, six episodes except for Finn's "Gary", which was like episode 12.

For some reason I always thought that voice belonged to Kristen Schaal

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

I think Dave invited Gareth’s mom on purpose because he knew they would be talking about a lot of uncomfortable vagina stuff.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Speaking of climate change, when are they doing a bitcoin one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Who are all the upvoters for this top quora answer?
https://www.quora.com/Why-isnt-ethanol-used-more-widely-as-an-automobile-fuel