Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
I listened to the AC/DC episode last night, it was good. Not quite knock my socks off where I am 100% into it and want to listen to the entire catalog, but I didn't hate it like I do 95% of comedy podcasts, so that's a good start I guess? Most shows I pretty much grow an instant dislike for at least one of the hosts within like a minute, but that didn't happen here. Also, I hate shows that have guests every week and it seems that this show isn't as guest heavy which is nice. There's nothing more I dislike than comedians sitting around talking about comedy and how funny they are with different guest comedians every week, which seems to be most podcasts these days, so I respect these guys for sticking to a theme. Same reason why UYD is my favorite show, no guests, no bullshit, just a couple funny dudes making fun of the world and themselves.

Maybe I'll check out another episode sometime.

Damo fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Dec 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
10 cent beer night episode is pretty good. These guys do sure laugh a whole lot at each others jokes though. It's kind of annoying. I mean, it's funny but not that funny. Chill out.

It also helps to have a contrast once in a while. As in, if you don't laugh like crazy every 2 seconds, the moments that you do seem that much funnier and the listener gets the giggles as well. Instead it seems like these dudes crack the gently caress up after every new factoid in the story. It's one thing I really like about UYD, they don't die laughing at each other very often, but when they do, you get caught up with it.