Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
There is a really long mattress ad at the beginning of todays podcast (Tong Wars) skip to the 8 minute mark for the start of the actual story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Is there an explanation for the horses trying to drink ashes thing from the latest (#110 Burke and Wills) podcast?

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer

DangerDummy! posted:

Have any of you listened to Point vs. Point? I'm downloading a bunch of episodes and I'm just curious what you all think.

It's great. Be aware that there are many running jokes so it benefits listening from the beginning.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Lynch mob stories always make me think of the excellent movie Fury. I'm glad they mentioned it in this episode.
Still not avaliable on dvd in the UK for some reason.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I couldn't remember that episode either, I think it's Episode 9: http://thedollop.libsyn.com/the-pendragon

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I don't mind the ads, but I would donate if they offered edited down versions of the bloated and bad live shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
My favorite Dollops are ones that occur in or extend to current times, the Jade Helm episode is a great listen.