Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Binowru posted:

I'm seeing on Twitter that The Past Times is apparently out? Anyone know where to find it?

What is the Past Times?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

JethroMcB posted:

A new show where Dave picks a newspaper from a random date in history, then Gareth (and guest) get a blind reading of the highlights. (So, very much in-line with The Dollop, but Dave's going straight to the source rather than "aggregating" his story.)

That sounds cool. Going to sign up for Patreon!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
The new Past Times with Will Anderson is hilarious.

With regards to the Tye Cobb Strike episode. the toothless motivational speech has been one of my favorite Dollop bits in history.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Holy poo poo this week's episode is incredible.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
The sub plot of this episode with dude falling asleep in the front row is loving hilarious

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I loved Elon part 1 more than I thought I would!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I loved everything about surfer Dave and while I hope it doesn't become a thing every episode for the Room episodes it was hilarious

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

FlamingLiberal posted:

I haven’t listened to the Elon episodes yet, was part 2 the end or is there more coming?

Part 2 was the end but then there was about a 15 minute addendum after the episode proper

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Snowy posted:

Somehow I can deal with long audio but four hours of video had better be something amazing

It's loving amazing

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Binowru posted:

Just found this on the Dollop subreddit. It's an insanely detailed spreadsheet of every episode with tons of information. Length of episode, subject, location, how many animals die, which accents Gareth does, and much more. Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YOs_BkUstKW5fwVqpzZEGVwjvoC6kQ5zlIVqFijSBvc/edit#gid=1557090816

Yeah the Dollop subreddit released that to coincide with episode 500. It was really cool to watch get put together.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I can't believe this podcast is 10 years old this year

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
The part with the ASL interpreter had me laughing so hard I was crying

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
The 10th Anniversary Episode was really good. Initially I was like "Oh man I listened to the QAA episode Dave was on about Cavizel, I'm surprised they are going with this" In general the episode is really good and it's very worth the $15. If you listened to the QAA Episode with Dave about Cavizel there is still a lot of information to cover. Primarily the stuff about Person of Interest is where Dave recaps (and gives credit to) the QAA episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Digital Jedi posted:

Oh poo poo it's about Cavizel? I so buying it in that caae
The QAA episode on him is my favorite one

https://veeps.com/thedollop