Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.
Crass has been around for awhile if you want to take a listen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.

Mr E posted:

If Dave didn't argue constantly on Twitter and Instagram how would we get episodes where there are 20 minutes of silence at the end of the episode? That would be a huge loss!

That really screwed me up the last time it happened. I just thought I had reached the end of my queue and was concentrating on work with the silence then bam, super loud into into a different podcast. Fuckin Dave man.

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Joe Hill, I just hunted it down last night to re-listen

Thank you, I’ve been wanting to listen to this part again.

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.
The way Dave pronounces Terra Haute made me laugh, then I realized just the fact that I knew how the proper way to pronounce it meant I was really laughing at myself.

JGdmn fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Oct 8, 2021

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.

Baller Ina posted:

I'm getting the vibe Gareth doesn't recognize the subject. How did he miss the neon barf that was Lisa Frank?

I had no idea what that stuff was called until my wife told me in my late 20s.