Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Holy poo poo this week's episode....holy poo poo. This is insane. These dudes just keep loving men in an attempt to stop men from loving men.

They have to go DEEPER undercover to get to the truth. Even if it means they have to gently caress every dude in Newport! Repeatedly!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Toxxupation posted:

you are queen fakey of made up town

All hail Queen poo poo of Liesville!

Something about the way Gareth says "Is it for fun?" in the opening montage gets me every time.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Still catching up on surgically implanting goat organs as medicine. I remember a friend of mine had a book on the guy, I need to ask her what the title was.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

The Berzerker posted:

There's this one and this one. I don't think there are others... I was thinking about reading one of them but I don't know if it would be as good without Gary screaming WHAT??? every few pages.

I think it was the second one. Yeah, that episode just ended in a lot of profanity, I think it may have broken poor Gareth.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

AndrewP posted:

drat. I knew Thomas Kinkade was a hack, but I had no idea the depths of his hackiness.

I remembered the lawsuits and how the Kinkade Gallery in the mall downtown was open forever despite having no customers that I could see. But I don't think I remembered his drinking-to-losing-control-of-extremities or the fact that he was dead.

The whole Kinkade art thing was insane, but at least it inspired some awesome Photoshop Phridays, as well as one of Brandon Bird's domain names. I mean "Here, a sweatshop worker added a teensy brushstroke, that's another couple of grand to the price of your photocopy."

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Dear God, that trailer. Did Peter O'Toole need money that much? He didn't even get to wear a dumb wig!

I had almost forgotten that the Bradford Exchange existed, I thought they only made limited-edition plates that sold on late night TV in the 90s. "Not all plates go up, some plates go down." Like there was a room full of traders shouting "SELL! Sell! Sell all 'Captain Kirk hit by Tribbles!' SELL!"

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

PantsOptional posted:

The missus almost drowned at Action Park as a kid so this one is pretty interesting for her.

The pool with 12 lifeguards that had rescues every day sounds terrifying.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Australia is where podcasts go to die. It's Superpod all over again.

@thedollop
Unfortunately, during today’s plane ride, the SD card for all previously recorded Australia Dollops was lost.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

The Emu War episode is cracking me up. The Australian Army vs a horde of birds. Way better topic than the exorcism.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Yeah, Dave friends with Wil and Charlie on TOFOP, largely in part from Walking the Room with Greg Behrendt. I miss Walking the Room.

Where were you the night that Superpod died?

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Billy Gnosis posted:

I just got out of the live dollop in San Francisco and boy is it a doosy. NSFW

The Portland one was really good, though I think they were all a little punchy from driving from Seattle to Portland. (Funny how they booked their tickets to arrive at 9:30pm for an 8:00pm show...)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

"Can't we just go back to jetpack tomfoolery?" should some how make it into the opening theme.