Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Well, when you get the bug again just know that AMP is motorcycle friendly and therefore has very little poo poo to hit in runoff areas... as I can personally attest to with two lowsides and a 100mph+ offtrack excursion there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

Pr0kjayhawk posted:

I love that track. Tons of runoff, long straights. The guy that owns it has a GT3 Cup with a custom exhaust setup that passes sound there. That's the only bummer about that track and I hate the NIMBY assholes that forced it but he really put the screw to the city of Litchfield Park with the zoning contract. I'm just happy it exists.

Where in Phoenix are you?

It's a pretty drat good track and I kinda like the exhaust restrictions because assholes think it's cool to run open header BECAUSE RACEBIKE(CAR).
I'm in Scottsdale... really close to Fountain Hills. I'll be at AMP on 12/6 and 12/7 for XCELTrackdays.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Do like some engine swap dudes and run an electric powersteering pump out of an MR2.

• Locked thread