Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FatCow
Apr 22, 2002
I MAP THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE
I had a ton of fun with my old VVT swap NA. 145whp and 2350 or so lbs race weight. It got ate up in the straights by 911s and vettes but it could hang in the corners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FatCow
Apr 22, 2002
I MAP THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE

aventari posted:

Didn't someone else here have an Elise rear swaybar endlink shear off on some mountain road and spin him out?

I love my ugly $300 E30 track car. It's incredibly fun and I was owning a douchey guy in a McLaren 650s last track day which always feels good.

It was a toe link or control arm. Can't remember who's car it was though, I think someone from the CA crew.

• Locked thread