Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Left Ventricle
Feb 24, 2006

Right aorta

Nierbo posted:

That was a cool read. Thanks for sharing. I want a Lotus now. What are they like without the supercharger?

I have no personal experience with them, but 180 hp in a sub-ton car sounds like a grand old time to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Left Ventricle
Feb 24, 2006

Right aorta

Phone posted:

I think for the C5Z06, the only real issues are cooking the power steering fluid and some high speed oiling issues in sweepers. I'm not sure of what the fix is for the power steering,

The C5 has been around for long enough that I'm sure someone out there sells a bolt-on cooler. A quick glance at Google says the Z51 and Z06 come with a small cooler stock.

• Locked thread