Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm partial to Forza and Euro Truck Simulator 2, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Need for Speed Underground is fairly epic as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SeXReX posted:

that was nfsu2 thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5oRVwIleq0

I still know at least half of this what was I doing with my life back then
This one then.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

psyman posted:

Rollcage
Rollcage Stage II
Powerslide
Carmageddon 1/2
Star Wars Pod Racer (PC version)
Star Wars Racer Revenge (PS2 exclusive sequel)
MegaRace 1/2
Wipeout series
Extreme-G III
P.O.D

Screw Forza and Gran Turismo. Why can't there be a futuristic simulation racer for once?. Why do people like driving the same modern day cars around the same old tracks, year after year?

Forza and GT are fairly epic actually.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's better simulation ones, but still.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This as well, though I'ven't played it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Dirt series is fairly win OP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Extra posted:

If you do not care how the cars handle, play racing games with your keyboard, and your experience with cars consists of public transport or driving an automatic commuting to and from work/school then the crew may be right up your alley.

Very epic condescension over extremely innocuous poo poo going on in this post. Well done goon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

VideoGames posted:

something i have learnt from 'forza' gamers is that they are insufferable wheen it comes to renditions of cars in games. much like gun idiots and guns in film.

more burnouts pls industry

I don't know a damned thing about cars and Forza is one of the ones I played most. Goodbye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got in late but I been playing some TrackMania 2 lately, and it's a pretty good one OP.

• Locked thread