Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I've played Ridge Racer 6 to death on the 360 (I am actually dead now) but any racing game that allows me to take corners in a reverse 360 is the type of racing game I will probably enjoy a whole lot.

gently caress realism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Famous TV Dad posted:

i've heard lots of people say this and its weird because the dreamcast version is freaking epic.

Yeah what? The DC version of Rush is superb and my friends and I spent many hours playing it.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Automatics are better than manuals. Cheers.

You say this because the vast majority of your roads are probably boring. There's nothing like rowing through the gears, even in a lovely car when the roads are twisty.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

I picked up a copy of Richard Burns rally on thread recommendation. Also Moto Racer because I enjoyed playing that as a kid, wasn't much to it but it was fun.

Anyone got any love for Big Red Racing? Another racer I played as a child and adored. I think it was one of the first PCCD games we had.

• Locked thread