Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
driver san fransico is p. good.

so are the burnout games. Paradise City esp. but also Revenge and 3.

i even enjoyed the weird XBLA burnout crash game which was like a puzzle crash junction sort of game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
oh yeh the podracing game on the n64 too!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
next car game could be something really good too if like me you always had fun with destruction derby 2.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
midtown madness 3

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
something i have learnt from 'forza' gamers is that they are insufferable wheen it comes to renditions of cars in games. much like gun idiots and guns in film.

more burnouts pls industry

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I don't know a damned thing about cars and Forza is one of the ones I played most. Goodbye.

the difference with you wormskull is that you are a gamer, not a 'forza' gamer. there is a big difference.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Triple A posted:

the reason why gun nerds get angry over films being dumb about firearms is because the people who write gun laws write them based on those films

i am not making this up

guns are trash so it doesnt matter. this is not a thread to discuss gun laws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

elf help book posted:

youre an idiot

nah

• Locked thread