Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Did Chile run out of copper and fish?

Most people in this forum will know absolutely nothing about Chile's economy, I only know a touch because I lived in La Serena briefly as a child. Can you give some more background?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

hoiyes posted:

Yeah but how good are asados? I rest my case.

And Pebre! And for desert something nondescript and covered in manjar!

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

hoiyes posted:

How can you be expected to run an effective public service without the unfettered ability to kidnap and torture your ideological rivals en masse?

Why torture when you can just fly an hour out to sea and throw them out a plane?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

sugar free jazz posted:

Hola mis amigos! Soy de Chile! Yo quiero un American Carrier Group y deseo mi nacion convertirse Grenada! Me encanta Ronald Reagan! Ciao!

This made me realize that I don't remember enough spanish to make jokes about Chilean spanish anymore. Something about unnecessary pronouns and muddling the language to make it sound like Portuguese or something.

Oh well.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

420DD Butts posted:

The funny bit is that ciao is actually Italian.

Chau, ciao, eh 50% is good enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

rscott posted:

Turns out making your country a neoliberal resource farm for industrialized nations doesn't turn out so well?

Australia? :v: