Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

7of7 posted:

It doesn't seem that unlikely that the reporter did the job himself or was involved with whoever did after the prosecutor found evidence that Iran wasn't involved in the Jewish center bombing. There's certainly one country that would not like a result exonerating Iran. How strange that the reporter suddenly flew to that very country.

Either that or is was Colonel Mustard. That guy's a dick.

Haha seriously?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Badger of Basra posted:

Cristina never disappoints at these summits.

"It's hard to believe what the US is doing in Venezuela...much like it's hard to believe what the UK is doing in las Malvinas!!!" Although she did say some true things about the drug war.

You know, if you're willing to do some minor audio editing you could be an argentinian internet sensation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=882rTysV-go

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Oh my god

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Symbolic Butt posted:

I'll say that even if I'm probably one of the "subhuman smug liberals on the internet" at least I respect TheLovablePlutonis venting their frustrations. :shobon:

You mean his frustrations at being called out as an armchair revolutionary? I find it hard to have sympathy for anyone who supports Pol Pot and his democidal policies.

Remember that this whole conversation started because he was mad that the FARC aren't proudly fighting to the death, unlike him :rolleyes:

Bro Dad fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Oct 21, 2016