Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I dont know posted:

Doesn't Venezuela provide oil to Cuba at a massive discount? Or are you saying that they will have to stop doing this since their economy is crashing?
A combination of Venezuelan economic collapse and Cuba cooperating with 'El Imperio' could spell the end of subsidized Venezuelan oil. It's likely that Venezuela's economic woes were part of what pushed the Castro regime into the agreement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

tekz posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/26/latin-america-murder-crisis-violence-homicide-report

2.5 million dead from murder in 18 years sounds like an ongoing war than a crime spree
If that statistic is right Latin America is almost twice as dangerous as the Syrian Civil War.