Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Extra. Some rated it positively.

This is probably a good time to draw attention to some reviews referred to by Metacritic and Mobygames.

For example, GameBoomers.com gave it a B+.

quote:

The plot of 15 Days is its magnetic strongpoint, with its yarns of meticulously planned art theft and dastardly corruption.

A German GamingXP.com gave it 81%.

quote:

Die Grafik in „15 Days“ ist gut bis sehr gut
Yes, it says good to very good graphics.

Really, the most positive reviews are from Germany. Gamestar.de gave it 78%.

quote:

Inspektor Stern mit seinem gepflegten Sarkasmus pflanzt uns regelmäßig ein Grinsen ins Gesicht
It says Stern's refined sarcasm puts a smile on your face.

German Gamers.at reportedly gave it 75%, only all links lead to a 404, so maybe they went back on that.

Oh, and Adventure-Treff rated it 72% while the review doesn't really praise any part of the game and complains about everything.

quote:

Spielerisch bietet 15 Days wenig.
Yes, gameplay-wise it offers little.
Looks like poo poo, the story is a mess... Still totally OK!

Everyone who rated it above 5/10 was insane, any rating between 3 and 5 is incredibly generous.

$10 at Gamersgate. Don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wizard of Oz
Feb 7, 2004

It's a shame, I can still see the potential here. Robert and Elengi had some interesting characterisation, and the environment modelling and rendering's pretty great as a whole. There's a great adventure game waiting to be made based on heists. Have there been any? The only others I know of are strategy or action games (like The Sting!), that I really need to check out in more detail.

• Locked thread