Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
I just beat the first Labyrinth area, started with the p3 crew and got access to all characters now. Are there any party combinations that are strictly better than the other?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Any particularily good sub personas you can fuse together at the start of the 2nd labyrinth? Its kicking my rear end quite a bit, playing on hard though.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Im still on the first floor of the 2nd labyrinth, currently using P3MC, Kanji, Mitsuru, Yukiko and Yukari.

I read Yukari has bad stat growth compared to others, should I get in one more physical attacker instead?

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Do Zen and Rei ever get good? My Party is lvl 18, theyre a bit behind at lvl 13 but the dmg output from the spells is abysmal. Great utility unit and no persona required, but still feels a bit like dead weight.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Man I love both Etrian Odyssey and Persona games but for some reason the later dungeons in this game are totally draining me. The gimmicks are overwhelming, ever present and having to backtrack through whole areas constantly just isn't very fun, the encounter rate also seems super high most of the time. Currently on Inaba Pride Festival floor 2 and I can't take all these gimmicks anymore, give me back my simple movement based FOEs! I'll take Depth Dancers over this any time.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Maybe I should stop playing on hard and just do that. Generally the game seems to expect you to fight the FOEs after you clear the area boss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Rise from the dead!
Finally finished this game after I've completed literally else on my 3ds. While I liked it at the beginning, I really started to feel fatigue around the haunted classroom area. The game is half-baked in both ways, ending up being not a good etrian odyssey and not a good persona game.
I really liked the final area too because It was only environmental puzzles and some mild FoE baiting. Compared to the one trick pony gimmicks the previous areas had it was honestly refreshing. Story sucked balls.

• Locked thread