Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Persona Q is a cool game for cool people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

BottledBodhisvata posted:

EO is relentlessly difficult to the point of being unfun, and the battle system always felt clunky and slow. Has that been improved in this one?

Which EO games have you played because they aren't terribly hard unless you've hosed up your characters builds to the point of no return or try to autobattle through everything.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Been gaming too hard lately, so I'm only just hitting the fourth floor now. Using P3MC/Shinjiro/Koromaru in the front and Yukari/Zen+Rei in the back. Been working out so far. Really digging the cast bouncing off each other. P3 would have been perfect if they had this level of chemistry in it.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It was the same poo poo in EO:U's story mode and it's annoying how much worse it is here.

The in battle banter is really good tho'

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Honestly, PQ's biggest weakness is when you take away the most fun part of EO (making a completely customized party) you're not left with..much. The humor and stuff is good but I feel the gameplay really suffers from the characters being built like in Persona rather than getting skill trees to mess with. Kind of a shame but oh well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The REAL Goobusters posted:

I only played the EO4 demo and enjoyed it but thought the lack of story or whatever a narrative would pull it down. Would I like this game?!? (i love p3 and p4)

Probably.

• Locked thread