Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Is there any particular status effect that can help out with the first boss.

Like can I hit it with poison or something to make life easier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Oh hey second stratum.

I love the new enemies that outrun everybody but Yosuke, hit for half of everybody's HP, bind their magic at the same time, and come in either swarms or with paralyzing enemies.

:suicide:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

FrickenMoron posted:

Do Zen and Rei ever get good? My Party is lvl 18, theyre a bit behind at lvl 13 but the dmg output from the spells is abysmal. Great utility unit and no persona required, but still feels a bit like dead weight.

They're pretty versatile, and if you level them up more they'll learn skills that boost their elemental damage.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

If a skill is labeled Melee it needs to be used from the front row or else it'll suffer a penalty. If it's labeled Ranged then feel free to stick that character in the back row.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

It should be noted that the first purchase is free across the cartridge.

Sharing the game with my brother I learned that when on his file he got Kaguya off the compendium it was no longer free for me.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Volt Catfish posted:

When's the earliest I can turn Naoto into a random battle killing machine? Thanks in advance.

She joins your party.

If you really want to shred things, once your main character hits level 14 or so, you can fuse Incubus, which has the Impure Reach ability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Just do what I do and rotate everybody in and out of the party. That way you're only using the crazy broken occasionally. :v:

• Locked thread