Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
What would be a good level to kill the Card FOE on Floor 1 of Wonderland?

Also, is it just me, or does Rei make anyone else hungry?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Artix posted:

You can do it around 8 or 9 if you're really determined, but I'd wait until 10-12 for best results. If you've made it to the second dungeon, you're more than ready to take on a Card Soldier.

Thanks!

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I finally stopped being distracted by Pokemon and cleared You in Wonderland. I love how the P4 cast shows up to do Jojo's Bizarre Adventure poses. :allears:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Oh what the gently caress

I have to walk on the damage tiles to get 100% Map Completion? What is this, Etrian Odyssey II? :argh:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

It's kind of an issue! These monsters are beating the poo poo out of the P3 Leader!

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Aside from the upcoming Etrian Odyssey II Untold.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I hope I get Naoto. She's my favorite of the female characters so far. Mitsuru would probably be second.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

So, I just got to the Evil Spirit Club and this is a thing. :ohdear:

I killed the baby FOE that showed up to jump scare me, though, so now 3/5 of my party has 180 DEF Armor that greatly resists binds. :dance:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

These are my current Personas for my party members. Some of them have abilities I like, but can't seem to transfer over to new Personas at times, making me wary of fusing them.

What's a good recommendation on what I should do with these or how I can improve these?

I'm on Evil Spirit Club (Floor 2), so tips on getting some Resist Dark on these guys would be great.

I also hear there's something called Skill Extraction? How do I access that?

---

Chie: Rakshasa (Lv. 38) - Immunity Buffer, First Star, Swift Strike, Myriad Arrows, Shura Instincts, Shura Tensei

P4MC: Dominion (Lv. 36) - Light Wall, Holy Touch, Magarula, Null Curse, Resist Light, Mediarama

Aigis: Ose (Lv. 33) - Death Chaser, Gokuentou, Shinkuuha, Stun Circle, Pain-Eater, Critical Eye

P3MC: Orpheus Telos (Lv. 34) - Flame Link, Golden Link, Healing Harp, Fire Amp, Absorb Fire, Return from Yomi

Naoto: Pyro Jack (Lv. 34) - Absorb Fire, Maragi, Diarama, Impure Reach, Restoring Touch, Maragion

Fuuka: Archangel (Lv. 25) - Yomi Return, Life Aid, Orb of Resolve, Clairvoyance, Renewal Ray, Sutakora Fool

Rise: Fortuna (Lv. 29) - Cornucopia, Alleys of Light, Snake Glare, Safety Prayer, Spotter, Clairvoyance

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I see.

Incidentally, I just had Naoto one-shot one of those baby FOEs with that Mahamon or whatever.

After I killed it, she leveled up and it upgraded to a more likely to hit variant. :allears:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Sounds like I should replace Chie's Shura skills with Dragon Cry and Demon's Stab.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

So, after an entire dungeon of being stalked by the Old Doll, I ended up getting chased by it on the Fourth Floor and got caught due to a misstep.

And then Naoto killed it on the very first attack of my first turn. :v:

Blueberry Pancakes fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Feb 13, 2015

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I got Fuuka for the wedding. I was hoping to get Naoto, though.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Strawberry Panda posted:

I got Naoto :-).

Panda. :argh:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Volt Catfish posted:

Yosuke is fooling no one

Marry him to the P3MC and you have Yaoi Lowenthall. :v:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

So, I got to Inaba Pride Night 2 and this Fast Guy FOE showed up in front of the stairs.

About six minutes later and I'm on Night 3. :v:

But I'll go ahead and do the second floor properly. I could use the treasure.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Well, that's even more incentive.

Edit: "Teddy's true identity is revealed as a form of pasta."

Aigis is never not amusing. :allears:

Teddy's pretty funny too, when he's not being a weirdo about dates.

Blueberry Pancakes fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Feb 17, 2015

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Darkness Key can only be picked up while the lights are off. You should look around for shortcuts while the lights are on, though, so that you can move efficiently when you turn the lights back off.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Why is it so annoying to keep Sub-Personas leveled? I don't want to pause to fight FOEs just to avoid the stupid penalty. :argh:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

But I have a lot of good abilities on these and I don't want to lose them by fusing another one. I can't pass on Healing Harp from Orpheus Telos, for instance.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Huh. Well alright.

Also, I just beat the Inaba Pride boss and holy poo poo, this is the most depressing cutscene ever. :smith:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Zen looks like a Hexer with that hood on. I wish I could get that costume for him in-game.

And now the Grim Reaper is gunning for me. Literally. :stare:

Edit: Decided to backtrack to complete some quests. Managed to kill those Festival Dudes without dropping my party to four guys thanks by giving Naoto a skill card for Binding Hands. Which is good, since I've been using 3/5ths of a female party so far.

Fortunately, I managed to finish the maps of Inaba Pride now that I can kill Festival Dudes, so I put a Growth 2 accessory on everyone who isn't in my party, aside from Mitsuru who has a Growth 3. This way, I can make sure everyone will have their Ultimate Personas.

Edit 2: Hey, you know what's not fun? Ending up in a random battle with the Reaper one tile away and then getting a miss on that last enemy. Which proceeds to summon even more enemies. Which then spam instant death spells on your party members leaving only a few alive and barely able to escape. :argh:

Edit 3: So, according to someone on Youtube, the Kind Doctor's battle quotes are the last words that Rei heard. And the Best Friend having Endure is symbolic to how she didn't want to die. Thanks Atlus. :smithicide:

Blueberry Pancakes fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Feb 19, 2015

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Moh Shuvuu QR for anyone who needs it.

I figured I should share, since Me Patra is a pretty great skill.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

How does this look for a Skill Card setup?

Chie: Myriad Arrows, Bloody Vanguard, Heroic Gemini, Punishment

Seta: Mediarahan, Samarecarm, Me Patra, Dark Wall

Aigis: Matarukaja, Masukukaja, Endure, Return From Yomi

Minato: Bufudyne, Ziodyne, Garudyne, Restoring Touch

Naoto: Poison Breath, Tentarafoo, Impure Reach, Binding Hands

Blueberry Pancakes fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Feb 19, 2015

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Yeah, I was looking at the Extractable Card list without paying much attention to everything else.

I think I'll replace it with Heroic Gemini.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Clarste posted:

I mentioned this in the other thread where you asked the same thing, but the magic-attack Dyne build is basically dead weight and he contributes nothing to your team. Maybe that doesn't matter, but I think it's a bit weird to go out of your way for it. I think he'd be better off having extras of the others spells for back-up. Like, being able to cast Tarukaja and something else on the same turn can save some time, or revive someone when the healer is dead. Really depends on their sub-personas though.

Do you mean me? I don't remember asking this question on SA before. :psyduck:

Edit: Oh, I see what you mean. I didn't check that place to see if there were responses.

Edit 2: I feel like Punishment is a good skill for me, since I like to use Salome's Kiss with Naoto to bind FOEs and other hard enemies and boost that time with Stagnant Air. Me Patra seems like a good counter for party wide status effects from annoying enemies like the spiders.

How's this looking?

Chie: Myriad Arrows, Heroic Gemini, Bloody Vanguard, Punishment

Seta: Myriad Arrows, Mediarahan, Mind's Eye, First Star

Aigis: Myriad Arrows, Death Chaser, Raging Fists, Return From Yomi

Minato: Mediarahan, Me Patra, Matarukaja, Mind's Eye

Naoto: Tentarafoo, Stagnant Air, Impure Reach, Binding Hands

Blueberry Pancakes fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Feb 19, 2015

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Alright, I'm all set-up. Thanks everyone.

Incidentally, does anyone have Kohryu and/or Hariti that they can spare a QR Code of? I need to extract some skills from them.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Thank you very much. :dance:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

The last Persona I need now is Beelzebub for Shinjiro's Ultimate Weapon.

On that note, here's a Masakado I made earlier seeing as it's not on that QR List.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Omglosser posted:

I have Naoto with Impure reach and a stat boosting accessory, however I still have a hard time landing Panic Circle on FOEs. I'm in the Inaba Pride Exhibit now..is there any way to make it better? I'm also thinking of trading her out cuz while drawing maps, solving puzzles, and navigating has gotten a lot easier, it's getting kinda boring with no challenge.

I just kinda arbitrarily gave her Abaddon if anyone's wondering.

Also what do you all use for your navigator skills? I've literally not changed them since after the first labyrinth. What I've got is effective enough, but I wonder if I can do better and it's gotten a little stale.
Battle: Fuuka w/ Kaguya sub persona. Effective Skills: Healing Breeze (Allies now has regenerating health!), Prayer, Purifying Rain, Eternal Melody, Yomi Return, Renewal Aura
Maze: Rise w/ Sarasvati sub persona. Effective Skills: Safety Prayer, Clairvoyance

Fuuka: Renewal Aura, Snake Glare, Purifying Rain, Yomi Return, Sutakora Foot, Life Aid
Rise: Paths of Light, Cornucopia, Life Aid, Snake Glare, Magic Mallet, (Skill she can't even use, derp. :v:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

The weird thing I've seen about the final boss on Youtube: his timers only seems to go off once and don't cause perma-death for the battle. And he'll never cast it again if all of your party members lose the timers. :psyduck:

I guess that's more debilitating on Risky.

• Locked thread