Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
The only thing I don't like about this game is that its much more finicky about allowing you to all-out attack enemies, even if you hit all of them with their weakness, and its tendency to gently caress you early with a mass group status aliment spells.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
gently caress Burning Beetle and any enemy that has two or more attacks. I didn't want to power game, but I'm going to farm every golden hand to crush all you dirty shadows. :black101:

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
So its safe to assume this game is successful enough for a Q2 with possibly more casts mingling together? There's not many Persona games to use for a full Dungeon crawling SMT-lite Super Robot Wars, but I've only barely scratched the surface of this game and I want even more.

I can wait well after p5 for them to write up whatever sequel they wish, but I want more characters hanging out and beating up shadows.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Sorry to likely ask this yet again, but are there any go-to Sub skills? I'm already slow playing this game too much, I don't need extra time wasted in farming bad or less effective skill cards.

• Locked thread