Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013

precision posted:

The first fusion I did let me transfer Resist Elec so I don't think it's impossible.

It might depend on the result persona. Tried to get Oberon with Resist Elec, wouldn't let me. Tried with something not electric, went fine. Probably just doesn't let you put resists on something geared towards that element's opposite. Physical skills are proving more irritating to transfer for me at the moment. Apparently most of the personas I can make right now are too caster to punch things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013

Dr Pepper posted:

Is there any particular status effect that can help out with the first boss.

Like can I hit it with poison or something to make life easier.

Poison worked pretty well. When it stuck. Going to want to boost accuracy or drop their dodge to get it to hit. That and ma-skills helped a lot.

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
Just got the cupid line, it's Chie. Does sound kind of like Yukari, though.

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013

Zurai posted:

Anyone know what causes Finish Bonus? My best guess is to end the fight with 4 or 5 characters in Boost state, but it doesn't seem to be guaranteed because I always end this fight with at least 4 people in Boost and have only gotten it twice.

I think All Out Attacks do that if that's how you finish them off. I know I've always gotten the bonus when that happens, anyway.

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013

Dr. Fetus posted:

Can you force anyone else to read Marie's poem, or is it always Akihiko?

I know I got Yukiko for that, so probably.

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I'm using P3MC as a back line magic guy, since his magic is much higher than his strength for me. I found a sword for him that only does 1 damage but has almost 100% crit chance, worth keeping on him? I'm not using his attacks so I figure why not, and it seems more reliable than the actual panic spells. Plus panic is cool

Edit: Kaguya has a multihit skill that is almighty, but uses HP. Does it use MA or ST?

If you can land a guaranteed crit with that sword, that's free magic, so yeah. Keep that on him. Or are you talking about that guaranteed panic sword he gets? Either way, it's a good idea.

And that attack Kaguya has is strength based. And can only hit an enemy once. At least I've never had it multihit anyone. It's not unique to them, either, so you can get it on a persona with more of a HP boost to power it off of.

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
It depends on the persona. Some of them drop stuff when you sacrifice them. Like Nue for example. Not all of them, though.

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013

Bussamove posted:

I want a Merciful Clergyman Navi voice pack. That dude has a great voice.

In all honesty, if they had voice packs of all the bosses I couldn't say I wouldn't buy them.

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
I've found Power Charge good for setting up a link chain (it seems to have an effect on the link damage), but otherwise I can see not using it much. Pretty expensive, and goes away after the one hit.

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013

ApplesandOranges posted:

It comes from Odin, so not til level 72, unfortunately.

As for Personas with the skill, after Titania you have Queen Mab (24), then it's a huge jump to Norn at 66, before Odin.

Also remember Oberon getting that as their last skill, so I think he's the earliest you can get it. Of course by the time you get near Odin levels, Aigis may have gotten her last skill, which would render the point moot for her.

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
The ones that don't move disappear when the lights are on, so if you can get the lights on in the room with them you can get past.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
I also remember Chie having some lines if Koromaru gets knocked out.

• Locked thread