Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Let's not forget about their upcoming metaphysical dance-off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

But you see, this game is canon, which is something FeMC is not.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Rascyc posted:

I thought the idol dance game they're making was canon, not this one
That's what we all thought too, but Atlus came out at some point and said it's canon. Literally nothing in PQ has any affect on the series, as far as I'm aware, so it doesn't really matter.

Manatee Cannon posted:

And Metis would still not exist. If they were gonna add these characters they'd have to make the game not canon. But it is, so they won't. :shrug:
They could, and just explain it away with time travel, forget you later nonsense.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Should I play this on hard for the true experience, or is hard just kinda dumb?

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

After literally minutes of thinking this over, I've decided to name my protagonists Hideo Kojima and Hideki Kamiya. Well, hope you liked my input. Now I just need to figure out who I'm going to include in my party.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Inflammatory posted:

p3 guy is definitely luigi, i don't know why you'd even consider otherwise.
I dunno, I can imagine Yu tipping over or landing on his head with a stoic expression.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Dexie posted:

You can evolve your Personas after a certain quest, right? What does P3 MC's Persona evolve into, since Orpheus Telos is DLC?

And what happens with Shinji and Koromaru?

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

I a little confused on when this takes place on the P3 side. Maybe I'm just misremembering, but I thought Chidori didn't get hospitalized until after Shinjiro died.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

It's much easier to stick to one team. It takes a lot of time and money to level everyone, but it's not really an invalid choice if you chose to do so.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

The plots to P3 and P4 hardly bleed into PQ. Maybe you can infer a few things based on certain things in this game, but I don't think you're really gonna jump to correct conclusions, if you jump to anything at all. Going into more detail on what those things are might be giving too much information.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

If you ever decide to pick up P3 again, you should play the PSP version. You can control your team.

• Locked thread