Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Colin Kaepernick is really bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Hawks poo poo all over the Niners in their own house allu akbar.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Der Meister posted:

Release Kaep, trade for rg3

Good sidegrade there

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

Seattle will win the Superbowl.

the prophets word shall not be questioned

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

He said the Cowboys were going to win it a month ago.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Der Meister posted:

Release Kaep, trade for rg3

It's time for another Good Idea, Bad Idea

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
it was nice having a couple of years of watchable offense.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Give us Boldin back so he can play with an actual QB again

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The Seahawks hold the top wildcard spot, now the Saints need to hold up their end of the bargain and win the NFC South.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Calvin Johnson owns in case y'all were unaware

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Cruel and Unusual posted:

The Seahawks hold the top wildcard spot, now the Saints need to hold up their end of the bargain and win the NFC South.

The Seahawks will win their division easily.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Kawalimus posted:

Seattle will win the Superbowl.

No question about it. They have looked amazing on defense the last 2 weeks. The early season struggles are behind them at just the right team. Sherman was world class tonight. Offense was a little better, Richardson had a nice TD that should have counted and would have done a lot for his confidence. He will have to become a factor soon.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

the prophets word shall not be questioned

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kawalimus posted:

We got one more inexplicable loss in us.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

Sour Diesel posted:

He said the Cowboys were going to win it a month ago.

He also said that the Super Bowl was going to be winner of the Pats-Colts (so Pats) and the Packers.

I hope that the door doesn't hit Trestman and Tucker on their way out of Chicago, although knowing the Bears ownership, we might only see Tucker gone. I'm not an NFL Playcaller, but I think you have to run the ball more than 7 times in a game, even if it's just to keep the defenses honest, especially when the opposing defense catches on to your WR Screen game.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

You know, it's okay to admit you don't know what you're talking about sometimes. Nobody would make fun of you for it

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

When Jed York says something like this, it is a white flag for the season and a good sign for the coming one.

Edit: Kawalimus said the Ravens were going to get blown out on Monday, so...

NicelyNice
Feb 13, 2004

citrus

Bad Moon posted:

We got one more inexplicable loss in us.

Swept by the Rams

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
49ers played bad. The offense was bad. The play calling was bad. Like real bad.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

Der Meister posted:

Release Harbaugh, trade for Rex Ryan

It only makes sense. All the 49ers problems start at the top. Time to burn this bitch down and start all over. WE.WANT.MIKE. (Singletary)

That was a cool game with some seriously obnoxious officiating. Beating the Cardinals and the 49ers by the same score in one week is awesome.

NicelyNice posted:

Swept by the Rams

I'll stop posting after this cause I'll have an aneurysm and die.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Kawalimus posted:

Thus Spoke Zarathustra

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

Been saying this as well, hopefully AZ can make a wild card and do some damage, don't mind them at all.

Also I would love to watch a real long video breakdown of Kaepernick tonight, Anywhere to see something like this, like Cooley did for RG3 recently?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I picked all three games wrong today. I mean I knew that picking the Bears was almost certainly wrong, but being a homer I never pick against them. But I really expected Dallas to play better and I should have known San Fran would poo poo the bed.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

African AIDS cum posted:

Been saying this as well, hopefully AZ can make a wild card and do some damage, don't mind them at all.

Also I would love to watch a real long video breakdown of Kaepernick tonight, Anywhere to see something like this, like Cooley did for RG3 recently?

here i'll do one

kaepernick is bad and the read option is useless

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

African AIDS cum posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o96MUuM-UM

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Remember when #1 draft pick Alex Smith got jettisoned in favor of Colin Kaepernick?

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Kaep barely had time to throw INTs. The rest of the team crumpled up around him as he danced around with less and less space. Bad.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
So in a bit of EaglesChat, I'm really pleased with how Casey Matthews has been playing for us this year. He's been terrible since Reid drafted him and was the last guy to make the roster, but wow, he's really turned it around. His tackling has gotten way better and he's been in on some key sacks and fumble recoveries.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope he sticks around with us next year. Really nice to see a formerly terrible player turn good.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

quote:

Release Harbaugh, trade for Rex Ryan

Come on Kaep, just go make three or four plays a game and the defense will win it.

e: As a fanbase, we may have been too hard on Casey. He was put in an impossible situation to try and be a starting MLB out of the fourth round with nobody really there to mentor him. I think time around DeMeco has saved him as a player.

FuriousxGeorge fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Nov 28, 2014

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Kawalimus is an Honest Man but he is also a False Prophet.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Brannock posted:

Remember when #1 draft pick Alex Smith got jettisoned in favor of Colin Kaepernick?

One lost to the Raiders this year, and the other plays the Raiders Dec. 7

:getin:

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Dez awaits rematch against "KINDA CHEAP" Eagles

:qq: posted:

"I'm really not mad at all," Bryant said after the Cowboys' 33-10 loss on Thursday. "They beat us and I'm going to accept that, but [expletive] can't wait, but not looking past Chicago [on Dec. 4], but I cannot wait to go up there and play [Philadelphia] again, cannot wait."

It's like his brain nearly caught up to his mouth mid-run-on-sentence, but then it missed the tackle and his mouth zoomed away again. And why "kinda" cheap?

:qq: posted:

Bryant finished with four catches for 73 yards and no touchdowns in the loss. He got into several confrontations with the Eagles' defensive backs that led to him sporting a busted lip. Bryant also said he was elbowed in the hip.

What's the fine for an elbow to the hip? Is it similar to the one for picking a fight after every snap?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

16 of 29 121 yards 0 td 2 picks

I really think he was psyched out after the NFCCG

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Vengarr posted:

Dez awaits rematch against "KINDA CHEAP" Eagles

It's like his brain nearly caught up to his mouth mid-run-on-sentence, but then it missed the tackle and his mouth zoomed away again. And why "kinda" cheap?

What's the fine for an elbow to the hip? Is it similar to the one for picking a fight after every snap?

I hope Dez keeps freaking out at the defense on the sidelines, really builds team unity IMO

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

So was it the truck driver who caused the whole thing or the lady at the end?

Also why did he run a quarter of a mile down the shoulder of the road?

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

quote:

"I'm really not mad at all," Bryant said after the Cowboys' 33-10 loss on Thursday.

Sounds pretty mad.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Come on Kaep, just go make three or four plays a game and the defense will win it.

e: As a fanbase, we may have been too hard on Casey. He was put in an impossible situation to try and be a starting MLB out of the fourth round with nobody really there to mentor him. I think time around DeMeco has saved him as a player.

DeMeco injuring his achilles on that pick was absolutely crushing. And to do it against his old team too :smith:

This is the last year of his contract and I dunno if he's gonna stick around. I hope he does though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

African AIDS cum posted:

16 of 29 121 yards 0 td 2 picks

I really think he was psyched out after the NFCCG

You guys are in his head for sure.

He's bad at stopping negative momentum in general. Once things start to go wrong he just blunders along for a while before getting fed up and throwing a line drive right at the other team's best corner.

• Locked thread