Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
I got the Android version a while back but its buggy and frequent realtime hard-hitting combat with long loadtimes and unskippable animations was infuriating enough to make me uninstall. Just let me use a bow to skip the fight for once, goddammit.

Has the PC port improved that any?

Jackard fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Nov 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Wise Learned Man posted:

Haven't come across any bugs myself, but :shrug:
Well for example the android version wouldn't read your swipes/presses correctly and the combat timer would continue draining while the game was lagging.

Also I wouldn't call this turnbased, this is really more of an ATB system.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Krakatoah posted:

Also...why would you want to skip fights anyways? You have a small arsenal of weapons and you should wish to use them.
The original series only used the bow for crippling enemies or skipping fights entirely

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Combat on Android was intolerable. Has anyone experienced both versions?

• Locked thread