Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
..btt
Mar 26, 2008

Krakatoah posted:

Also...why would you want to skip fights anyways? You have a small arsenal of weapons and you should wish to use them.

I briefly tried the Android version, and on normal difficulty, the second fight the game threw at me I had no prospect of beating even a single enemy out of the three in the group, even chugging consumables and hitting the QTEs perfectly. I got a game over when I unsurprisingly got killed. Tried the fight a few more times with different strategies to the same result. The only way to avoid the encounter was to choose a different path entirely, which seemed a bit crap.

I wanted a story-driven experience like the Sorcery! games, not the emphasis on extremely difficult, twitch-based combat this game seemed to have.

I'm sure I was doing something wrong, but the game gave me no pointers, other than to tell me to do what I was already doing. Coupled with the long load times and the strain it put on my phone this was more than I wanted to put up with so I uninstalled it.

It's a shame because the world seemed interesting, but it really wasn't the game I wanted it to be. Not to say that means it's bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread