Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

I know I am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
yeah

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
No.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

My friend luke says its going to have those weird inception noises that all trailers have these days and I don't know how I feel about this

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
To read endless analysis over 90 seconds from a group of idiots who can't let go of their childhood?

Yes. Yes I am

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

But is it a film for children?

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Star wars is loving lame, man

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Can't get enough of all these star wars!

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i am not allowing myself to get too excited since the prequels exist.

that said i do have some hopes for this movie since jj abrams managed to take an idea for a star trek reboot that sounded absolutely loving asinine on paper and actually made a pretty good movie out of it.

also this trailer is just gonna be bearded mark hamill turning to the camera and then a fade to black.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
im gonna watch it and then complain that it's going to be at least another year before i can see the movie

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

no, not me

But I checked what time they will drop it:

3:30 British times

10:15 USA TIME

crowoutofcontext fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Nov 28, 2014

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
I belive Episodes 7 to 9 will come.
I don't think it comes from George Lucas.
And I don't think it comes soon.
2015-2030 more likely.

(http://www.rickroot.com/blog/1/2006/12/Star-Wars-Episode-7--The-Fallen-Hero.cfm)

[Realtalk: A remarkable guess for 2006.]

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

crowoutofcontext posted:

no, not me

Plz stop saying every lie that comes to your mind there isn't going to come out another trilogy of Star Wars, George lucas himself has said it,so shut up an stop saying bullshit. Specially to the kind of fan that can't afford that Star wars wont continue, plz man buy yoursekf a life XS

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx

crowoutofcontext posted:

no, not me

we have more than one time zone unlike your little dreary shithole country

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Is therr really a trailer coming out for that today?

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Everyone likes food, and everyone knows the thing food develops into is poo poo, because it is in fact feces.

Original Star Wars is food.

Rapman the Cook fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Nov 28, 2014

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

flavor posted:

Plz stop saying every lie that comes to your mind there isn't going to come out another trilogy of Star Wars, George lucas himself has said it,so shut up an stop saying bullshit. Specially to the kind of fan that can't afford that Star wars wont continue, plz man buy yoursekf a life XS

I wont afford a life like some fans can't afford that star wars trilogy (B George Lucas) wont continue

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Lee Harvey Oswald posted:

we have more than one time zone unlike your little dreary shithole country

actually im Canadian which has bigger timezones so jokes on u,lol

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Fetus Tree posted:

Is therr really a trailer coming out for that today?

their is not a new trilogy coming out read it on wikipedia. plus george lucas isnt alowd to make another trilogy for a similar reason that he made 4 5 and 6 befor 1 2 and 3

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

crowoutofcontext posted:

I wont afford a life like some fans can't afford that star wars trilogy (B George Lucas) wont continue

its getting more expensive all the time man

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

I hope this is the Jar Jar origins story becuase he's the best

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
i'm stoked for the hour-long red letter media video that comes out of this and the plinkett fellating that will follow

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

ElectricSheep posted:

i'm stoked for the hour-long red letter media video that comes out of this and the plinkett fellating that will follow

people thought this about the new star trek movie and then it came out and it was alright and red letter media liked the movie. so personally i can't wait for it to come out and be good and rlm to like it so that people posting stupid poo poo like this look like the retards they are.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Oh cool, another thread about a lovely film for children.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
disney better hire who ever wrote the action scenes from clone wars for their movies. Also the dude who is in charge of the action scenes from arrow.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Rather Dashing posted:

Oh cool, another thread about a lovely film for children.
You should watch anime like The Girl Who Leapt Through Time instead.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I'd like to be Cool & Above It All, but yeah, I have to admit that I actually am excited to see it.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'd like to be Cool & Above It All, but yeah, I have to admit that I actually am excited to see it.

with how much everyone hated the prequels, it's wrapped back around to it being more cool to be excited for the trailer, really

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Al Cowens posted:

You should watch anime like The Girl Who Leapt Through Time instead.

oh ffs you:re back already?
te girl who lept through time is in fact really bad. just because its anime without fanservice doesnt make it good!!!

Star Wars OT is magic.

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

It's an insult to fans made by a man who has done nothing to show goodwill towards fans of the last genre franchise he helmed.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

flavor posted:

It's an insult to fans made by a man who has done nothing to show goodwill towards fans of the last genre franchise he helmed.

Not showing goodwill towards Trekkies is a service to mankind. Pedos are bad people.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i'm waiting to see what happened, since they said they had to do some rewrites and reshoots after harrison ford hosed his foot up.

I also want to see if they can out green screen lucas.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

opus111 posted:

oh ffs you:re back already?
te girl who lept through time is in fact really bad. just because its anime without fanservice doesnt make it good!!!

Star Wars OT is magic.
I wonder what white noise inoffensive post I made for you to have a forums vendetta like that.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

i have no enemies or vendettas.................................................. its just the tinernet.

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

OK,

If there were any plans on any new movies Georgr Lucas would be the first to let anyone know, Also I highly doubt that he would let anyone other than himself work on the movies. Thats like after 20 years lettign someone else have a go @ your wife cause you dont feel like it anymore. Star Wars unfortunately in DONE! Live with it, We have to grow now.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
is it a fifth wheel or pull behind??,,,

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

"The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker."
My local theater is doing an event where they show the trailer, discuss it with a "panel" then repeat. 17 times so it lasts an hour and a half.

I'd have gone today if I didn't need to be there at 8am.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Starwars theme

Lightsaber noises

Lens flare

R2D2

Lens Flare

Mark Hamil with a beer gut

Lightsaber noises

Lens flare and big explosion

Its gonna be that. Maybe with more lens flare.
:smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

Starwars theme

Lightsaber noises

Lens flare

R2D2

Lens Flare

Mark Hamil with a beer gut

Lightsaber noises

Lens flare and big explosion

Its gonna be that. Maybe with more lens flare.
:smug:

dont forget the inception BRRRRRRAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW

• Locked thread