Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
That lightsabre claymore is a good start but I won't be happy unless the new trilogy features lightsabre shurikens, lightsabre battleaxes and miniguns that shoot lightsabre-tipped bullets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Dr. Phildo posted:

idiots its Jedi Jones which is the name Han solo takes after he had to use Luke's lightsaber to cut that winter kangaroo and becomes a space archeologist. You see in my fan faction-

You can't use the name jedi jones I've copyrighted it in my prior fan fiction where Casey Jones from Ninja Turtles is actually a jedi in exile whe uses sports equipment because he lost his lightsabre.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
If it ain't broke, &c.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Seriously though, why don't the Jedis use their jedi power to just turn off the other person's litesabre?

:chloe:

Or use the Force to give the other guy a brain aneurysm or something. Don't go start thinking logically about that poo poo.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Jackard posted:

Sounds like a cheap James Bond villain

Darth Onatop

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Gutcruncher posted:

Why did Obi Wan Kenobi go into hiding under the alias Ben Kenobi? Luke guessed his identity within seconds, anyone could've figured it out.

Leia knew his pretend name based on her first meeting with Luke. Really? What good is it that the daughter of some guy you knew long ago knows where you hide and what your assumed identity is? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Obi wan didn't think this through.

It's almost as if Lucas was making poo poo up as he went along.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

whatis posted:

all scary voices should be dubbed over by gilbert gottfried

I wonder if the prequels would be better if you dubbed over jar-jar with gilbert gottfried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSm9DDxQv8E

• Locked thread