Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

Look, if you had one shot
or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

:siren:"THEIR":siren:

Ring on wrong hand, 0/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

stocking tops :captainpop:

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

hail sviiian

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

pwn posted:

I had a Canon FF setup but was tired of lugging around all that gear. I ditched it for a Fuji mirrorless APS-C getup and filled up several bags with those lenses. Now, inexplicably, I’m going balls-deep into MF.
If anybody wants a lightly-used MF kit, you're in luck!

quote:

Thanks John. I took your advice to heart. Im selling 9 XF lenses and all the new MF gear.

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

xzzy posted:

If I had unfettered access to the most recognizable building in the country under a layer of snow, those would definitely be the shots I'd look for.
I assume you’re being sarcastic but if I was the White House photographer for this administration I would absolutely exclusively take pictures of squirrels in trees.

I don’t even know why they’re in this thread, they’re easily the most competent photos taken there since Pete Souza left.