Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS

HookShot posted:

I feel like we should make this image the background to the Dorkroom

I'm freaking out just a little here because I thought that was me at first and I have no memory of doing a photo like this. Then I realized that's not my camera, even though I own that exact pair of shoes, pants, and shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS

Apparently, only the best photographers have this tattoo. It shows their passion and dedication to never loving stopping down, and always blowing focus because their DOF is best measured in millimeters.

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
I'm just surprised the text and aperture aren't at a 45 degree angle, considering how much they love the Dutch... angles.

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS

As the camera tilts up, the hard edges of the sub-ohm power source and XXX-treme capacity tank throw deep shadows on the sand. As if in the distance the first quavering notes of "Also sprach Zarathustra" float over the surf before the pounding of the tympani and the pounding of the waves work in concordance with the rising of the sun to reveal the awesome SX G Class 200W TC Box and Sigelei Moonshot RDTA Tank. A cloud of vapor rolls across the scene. It is Alpha Vape's Heist. The music fades in to submission and Big Analog is defeated once and for all.

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Randomly clicked on this ... he's at it again! This time he wants to start his own gallery!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Entrepreneur/comments/86bq32/i_am_interested_in_starting_a_gallery_for/

Holy poo poo, he lives down the street from me...

And after reading his newest post, this seems almost like one of those Onion contributor articles from Smoove B. He just needs to throw in the phrase "Girl, I will sting you." a few times and it will be perfect.

https://www.theonion.com/let-us-freak-1819583397

squidflakes fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Apr 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS

Somewhere, most likely in a pile of dubiously sourced pills, Lecia parts, and scantily clad European women, Brad Gillette feels a chill in his bones but doesn't understand why.