Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morkfang
Dec 9, 2009

I'm awesome.
:smug:
Wait, what? Farmville "art"? Is Farmville even still a thing? I'm so confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkfang
Dec 9, 2009

I'm awesome.
This is getting dumb and dumber.

Morkfang
Dec 9, 2009

I'm awesome.

red19fire posted:

You guys. I've found the best photographer.

Not sure what you're trying to say, but I quite like his work I'm seeing on the link you posted? And I'm pretty sure IMDb credits are created/added by the production people who put the movie/show up on IMDb. The only thing you as artist can do is contact IMDb to get credits merged because quite often production people are terrible and create a new entry for you. At least that's what happens to me all the time :(

Morkfang
Dec 9, 2009

I'm awesome.

akadajet posted:

Well this guy's stuff is creepy.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/greengaia

warning: anime

I don't get it. What seems to be the problem? The photos are really good, excellent composition and editing. They are leagues ahead of the creepy underpants selfie shooting old fart who also posts photos of young girls he obv took without asking. Or Russian weddings.

Morkfang
Dec 9, 2009

I'm awesome.

HookShot posted:

I know there's been a lot worse posted but a friend of mine from high school got married and this is one of the photos she got and posted on Facebook, and it was by a "professional"

Other than that the horizon needs straightening I don't see much wrong with it?

Morkfang
Dec 9, 2009

I'm awesome.

8th-snype posted:

I just found this ad in my local CL gigs section:

Wrong section of the website for advertising services, check. Terrible website that looks like geocities vomited on 2006, check. Intensely mediocre work that will take a week in post, check. Delusions of being paid $450 to produce this work for a client, check.

I'm impressed that someone would add all those washed out snapshots to their portfolio. At least it makes me feel less bad about my own and gives me confidence to raise my prices without blinking twice.

Morkfang
Dec 9, 2009

I'm awesome.
Oi! Stop posting his photos! Haven't you seen his latest post?

quote:

OFFICIAL NOTICE:
I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. I hereby give notice to Facebook that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me on the basis of this profile and or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308-1 1 308-103 and the Rome statute). No comments necessary, they will be deleted!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkfang
Dec 9, 2009

I'm awesome.

I don't get it? What am I missing?