Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
The best photographer is the one having the most fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
That's amazing. You'd think that just by chance you'd eventually get a photo that is both in focus and doesn't have the subject pulling an incredibly awkward face, I feel like this guy is intentionally weeding out any decent shots he accidentally takes.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

At least he already has his own shutter release cable.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
Be a hero!

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
Lot to process in some of those images, think this one is my favourite not by the overall winner though.

:wow:

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

rio posted:

Literally shaking that headdresses are being used as fashion accessories.

Whoops I forgot to include the photo's title: Tribal Bond

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
I thought Stevie Wonder was dead so it doesn't surprise me to find out that he's not blind either.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

akadajet posted:

You're mixing him up with Ray Charles, you racist.

All blind people look alike.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
I'm pretty sure he picked that McDonald's as a location for its sick bokeh wallpaper and this was just the first model he could convince to go for a shoot there.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
Post the puppy picture so we can decide its authenticity.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

lol he faked the orange leaves on the trees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3bjL4tr2Aw

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
Powerful.

quote:

I encourage nothing, but will post the work of others who are passionate about their work. John is, and his photos are interesting and outside the box, as he says. I am not one to censor what photographers shoot as long as it is legal. Also, some look way too deep into it and warp it into something else. Take it for what it is
Also lol this Steve Huff seems like a real deep thinker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
Maybe he's just buying 8x10 sheets and cutting them down to size.