Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.
Haha the negative comments from 3 years ago are from goons too I'm pretty sure, isn't the second of those McMadcow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

what kinda photographer has :10bux: to throwaway on a joke

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Mr. Barber in the street thread

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

8th-snype posted:

Nice feeling of asphyxiation there Erik

you are on a roll my dude

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Let's be fair her photos are probably better than that guy's

My grandpa's friend has a similar setup because he knows photography from film days but never learned compooters, and his son transfers his photos for him, it's not that weird

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

That's a setting you can set so no not really, I'm sure people are more than willing to click a link should the need arise.

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

I've seen Max Gor's likes on just completely random photos I've found in random groups so there's no way he's not using some kind of script, does that kinda poo poo actually work? And why??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

It'd be kind of an interesting concept if the colour pallete didn't resemble bloody diarrhea