Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I joined an amateur Australian photography group and every time this guy posts I fly into a rage.

This guy too

Megabound fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jul 22, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Join me on this terrible and confusing adventure.

http://www.winkandblinkphotography.com.au/Wink_and_Blink_Photography/Portraiture/Portraiture.html

The deeper I go, the worse it gets.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

xzzy posted:

The purple one is best because you can tell the exact point he realized he was in over his head and didn't want to get the brush too close to her knee. Fixing it would require finding a tutorial on how to undo.

If you loved the purple one, you'll love this specific area of whatever this is.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I find the people who take pictures only of toys to be the most upsetting.

Megabound fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Oct 1, 2018

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

It's phenomenal how bad taste it is.

I suppose this is what you get when you give someone who takes "moving" photos of the local homeless sleeping in a park too much money and a Leica.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I'm the ghost.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's spackle.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

xzzy posted:

This one is kinda fun, flickr's doing a "post your best photo from 2018" thing. There's some good stuff in there, but there's a lot of really poo poo stuff too. It's curious to see what people select as their own best.

https://www.flickr.com/groups/yourbestshot2018/pool/

It also makes me super concerned about my ability to judge my own photos. Like, what if I'm as dumb as they are? :ohdear:

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

The toy photography people are already an inexplicable trend, they don't need encouragement.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I spent far too much time trying to read that watermark.

More magic from Tiltin' My Lens photography.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Client: I wanna look like a disembodied head

D.A Russell: OK

Also keeping that web design in the family.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

It's easier to be a creep with a camera that a creep with an easel and some watercolours

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

And I thought I had issues with magenta casts

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

God speed reddit dude, live your best life and sell your photos for a million dollars.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

More like Richard Sears my retinas out

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I think we just found out who 365 Nog Hogger is irl

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

At some point someone asked him to put shackles on. The person asking this and the dude decided this was fine. "Now get on your knees in front of the white lady".

Jesus.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I was stickying the latest contest thread then came to this one and didn't realise I was in a diff thread. Thought someone was taking the WAP theme to heart.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Looks bad Paul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

The Facebook link is what really nails it