Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE AWARDS, PLEASE DON'T POST.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

8th-snype posted:

anything that increases the chances of these people drowning is not entirely awful

if it spares me any more status updates of baby and kid photos, i'm on board

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

Everyone is stupid but us.

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

It does a decent job of disseminating a lot of the nostalgia that newcomers to the photographs of 70s New Topographers seem to be afflicted with. I really don't think her intent was "Me too!" when she shot the series.

burzum karaoke fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Aug 10, 2015

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

xzzy posted:

There's some bad work in there, like putting an iphone on a table with the current weather on the screen and taking a picture of it. Why bother?

Why bother do anything at all?

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

quote:

Also note: when I cross a time zone line, I don't reset my camera's clock, or date: I have crossed the international Date Line a couple'o times, and didn't re-set the camera (which does correct for Daylight Savings Time...) either time.

Looks like we've got ourselves a Johnny Badass :clint:

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

Isn't that pretty much what Walker Evans did on the subway?

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

feigning interest posted:

Pedestrian photography goes in the street thread

:golfclap:

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

Does a photograph cease to function with a cropped elbow?

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

Sometimes flickr depresses me but then I remember that I'm going to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

bobmarleysghost posted:

Got a like, checks it out, guy with 11k followers, checks out his photos, trips the gently caress out.
I got a bunch of likes from too around 9am. He's on the prowl.