Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

xzzy posted:

Also loves buses and out of focus wildlife.
I quite like his out of focus skunks, though he does his best to remove their charm by detailing the failures of his process in the description.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

McMadCow posted:

My buddy once did a search to diagnose a throttle issue we were having on our race car and discovered a fetish site for girls pumping on the gas pedal, trying in vain to get their cars started. Nothing is sacred! :(
I'm reminded of an interesting experience I had looking for a bicycle headset.

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

squidflakes posted:

I'm freaking out just a little here because I thought that was me at first and I have no memory of doing a photo like this. Then I realized that's not my camera, even though I own that exact pair of shoes, pants, and shirt.
Same, but with the purple shorts/boots.

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Good to see the bot favouriting power users so heavily represented amongst the makers of best photos.

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

He's got the same narrative style as that kid who reviews pizza on youtube while wearing an ill-fitting suit.

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

:smug:

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

BautistaNY liked it the second I uploaded it, so his script is different and more obvious still.

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Dren posted:

Same poo poo works on Twitter
Anja2672 and her friends genuinely like my tweets.

Edit: and my Instagram photos

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Are you ready to be inspired?

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Visited that website. For more information on courses, they direct you to contact best.net.advertising@gmail.com

Rest assured though, "We comply with all the stringent standards of ethical conduct set forth by the Direct Marketing Association."

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

8th-snype posted:

see a doctor

or keep different company

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long, and Bill burned so very, very brightly.

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

I initially forgot what thread this was, and was confused that you were back in London and had suffered an alarming lapse of taste.

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Nigel Tufnel posted:

I challenge anyone to find an actually good, well composed, exposed and edited image on flickr that has been watermarkerd by the photographer.
These ones.

(That photographer's main gallery page includes a man's balls but not cock, so whether it's SFW depends on where ones employer draws the line.)

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Yond Cassius posted:

Reddit Poop Guy ... bought an Intrepid 8x10.

Glad it's gone to a good home, Lucas