Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
You mean that's not a photoshop? I just assumed...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
It just looks like such a bad photoshop, I keep staring at it and trying to make it look like a real photo in my head and it doesn't work.

Maybe my brain just doesn't want it to.

edit: I looked it up and it was done underwater. What the hell.

I also found this terrifying gem on her Facebook page:

HookShot fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Jun 18, 2015

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Someone needs to change their username to Bill Barber and use that as their av.

I'm looking at you, SoundMonkey.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Amazing.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
:stare:

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
The only thing that could make that conversation more Flickr is a dumb animated award badge.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
if by dumber and dumber you mean better and better then yes, you're right.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

I feel like we should make this image the background to the Dorkroom

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
That's disgusting.

The worst part is just by clicking the "auto" button in lightroom to make adjustments and exporting to jpg the photos wouldn't be half bad.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
It's really not.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Yeah this is a thread for bad photographers, not bad people. And going by the work in his portfolio he's not a bad photographer at all, just a dude who's too cheap to actually pay a personal trainer.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
You're correct, of course. I apologize for my mistake.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Flickr is so loving weird I swear to god.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

This was my favourite, I can't stop laughing at the completely out of focus bunny.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

That's it, I'm out.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
I saw that baby on game of thrones once

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
I know there's been a lot worse posted but a friend of mine from high school got married and this is one of the photos she got and posted on Facebook, and it was by a "professional"

HookShot fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Jul 27, 2016

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Also the bottom of the dress has been cut off, and not in a way that makes the photo better.

Definitely not a keeper.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
I learned to surf at Coolangatta.

But yeah as a resident of Banora Point for a little over a year for the love of god avoid the gold coast.