Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie

let's share stories about things we did or experienced in video games. screenshots and videos too, but please say at least what game it's of and maybe give a small description? i feel that is reasonable to ask.

this one time in fable 3 i got married, bought a lovely house and had a baby. one option was to stand over your baby's cradle and point and laugh at him

so i did :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol

I got good at them.

Dexters Secret

someone killed me in a video game so i killed them irl

Scaly Haylie

Dexters Secret posted:

someone killed me in a video game so i killed them irl

if i die in the game you die for real! :black101:

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I dug a hole and found a mole.

I grabbed that mole and threw it out of my farm.

Harvest Moon SNES

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lt. Dans Legs
i cast fire spells at all the furry people in skyrim then cast frenzy on them so they'd kill each other.

froward

by Azathoth
When I play new Vegas I take the perk that let's you eat people. Then I pretend the people in the game are people in my life. In the game I kill and eat them.

I'm trying to mod it so I can rape corpses.:coolfish:

Full-Bodied Flavor

froward posted:

When I play new Vegas I take the perk that let's you eat people. Then I pretend the people in the game are people in my life. In the game I kill and eat them.

Full-Bodied Flavor

why do you post that weird poo poo

dogcrash truther

froward posted:

:catstare:

ulvir

froward posted:

that emote does not go with a sentence like that

Senior Management

my friends bought me the new World of Warcraft that I had not played in several years and I got an achievement for taking a dump in my garrison. This is actually a true thing.

:jerry:

Scaly Haylie

ulvir posted:

maybe he thought it was a dolphin?

Full-Bodied Flavor

froward downloads his mod and starts playign, in the distance a breadingbutter npc walks away slowly

Scaly Haylie

Vynar posted:

my friends bought me the new World of Warcraft that I had not played in several years and I got an achievement for taking a dump in my garrison. This is actually a true thing.

i just got this wand on my low level warlock:

i don't know what's up with the rest of his clothes, i think he's an anime now :shrug:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

why do you post that weird poo poo

froward downloads his mod and starts playign, in the distance a breadingbutter npc walks away slowly

treasure bear

I.N.R.I

froward posted:

Wow.. go back to FYAD.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

----------------

dogcrash truther

Sleepy Sip

ulvir posted:

ahh; yes , the Shark Rape emot.e

tao of lmao

in trove i built a house and then fluffieduckie bombed several holes in it, costing many lives

I.N.R.I
Anyway, when I play new Vegas I take the perk that let's [sic] you eat people. Then I pretend the people in the game are people in my life. In the game I kill and eat them.

I'm trying to mod it so I can rape corpses.

hemale in pain

i saved the princess

drilldo squirt

wth posted:

in trove i built a house and then fluffieduckie bombed several holes in it, costing many lives

What the hell, fluffieduck?

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Sleepy Sip posted:

ahh; yes , the Shark Rape emot.e

shark corpse rape.

wth posted:

Sounds like a declaration of WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I started Wakfu I'm really like it, it is an isometric view tactics MMO RPG. Kinda cool to see it done this way.

I play a greedy old man who uses a shovel and throws coins at monsters to make them explode into treasure.

----------------

landy.
I played through pokemon x with a team of all fire types.

landy.
I'm trying to mod it so I can rape corpses.

drilldo squirt

I actually got all 150 Pokemon in Pokemon red through tense schoolyard negotiations with fellow enthusiasts.

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW
i'd wager a dollar there is already a corpse rape mod in new vegas.

----------------

landy.

drilldo squirt posted:

I actually got all 150 Pokemon in Pokemon red through tense schoolyard negotiations with fellow enthusiasts.

apparently in the original red/green you can get a mew if you get all 150 and talk to Prof. Oak

froward

by Azathoth
cannibalism isn't that weird you guys. even hollywood superstar shia labeouf enjoys a bit of cannibalism! :coolfish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

Al Borland

by XyloJW

froward posted:

cannibalism isn't that weird you guys. even hollywood superstar shia labeouf enjoys a bit of cannibalism! :coolfish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

Have you tried eating part of yourself?

----------------

cuntman.net

froward please consider not posting again for a long time, if ever

Inexplicable Humblebrag

i filmed myself playing oblivion as a cat furry and then put it on the internet for Let's Play posters to watch, OP

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Sleepy Owl posted:

froward please consider not posting again for a long time, if ever

This is BYOB i think even if its super creepy we have to try and understand.

----------------

Full-Bodied Flavor

Al Borland posted:

This is BYOB i think even if its super creepy we have to try and understand.

no not really, froward is weird and i hope he stops posting

Al Borland

by XyloJW

no not really, froward is weird and i hope he stops posting

Oh okay. I'm new to new BYOB. In old BYOB I think they probably would have done the same but made him play Nazi pong first.

----------------

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

in Ragnarok Online 1, some of my guildmates and I got bored and annoyed with people in the town we hung out in, and started convincing certain parties that we had cool warp points, then sent them to hard dungeons or distant bullshit areas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

I replaced moonglow.mid with ff3end1.mid and mainly hung out in moonglow, in ultima online, when it was good

• Locked thread