Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I stomp on Goombas... from underneath.

Qwerinty fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Nov 30, 2014

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles

i played tomb raider and looked at a nice rear end

----------------

dogcrash truther

Qwerinty posted:

I stomp on Goombas... from underneath.

This is terrifying

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
put A S S for initials in high score - lol!

----------------

FluffieDuckie

wth posted:

in trove i built a house and then fluffieduckie bombed several holes in it, costing many lives

ACCIDENTALLY

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

no not really, froward is weird and i hope he stops posting

Al Borland

by XyloJW
In world of warcraft I made nazi swastikas in snow footprints before they limited the amount of steps you could take before they faded.

----------------

Bukowski

hammulder
smoked a big doobie dog

Bukowski

hammulder
Oh poo poo that was for real, the boundaries between the real and virtual world are finally collapsing... I am a digital being; code made flesh

Bukowski

hammulder

smoobles posted:

i played tomb raider and looked at a nice rear end

Your a sick fukkin mysogynist m8

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Bukowski posted:

Your a sick fukkin mysogynist m8

I knew a guy who would play Smash on the n65 or wii idk wtf it was he would pause it while playing the girls mid jump and try to aim the camera up their skirt.

I no longer associate with him.

His phone had pictures of lewdly clothed asian women too.

----------------

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?

Al Borland posted:

His phone had pictures of lewdly clothed asian women too.

I like your av, Alberland.

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Zen Dudeism posted:

I like your av, Alberland.

Its oddly hypnotic.

----------------

City of Glompton

start a new game, play it until the world becomes rich and all the characters are developed, then delete it :twisted:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Siluvayne posted:

start a new game, play it until the world becomes rich and all the characters are developed, then delete it :twisted:

this with animal crossing

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
dented my car a little in gta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjLHwFNOHKs

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?

Awesome! posted:

this with animal crossing

Goddamn cat called me "Moo-pie" on that game.

gently caress you, cat. gently caress you.

City of Glompton

you're not subject to in-game limitations and that right there's ultimate power fantasy fulfillment.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

verily carefree

i used doomgaze and bobafetts trainers for diablo on the pc

verily carefree

although duping ruined the game long before i came along

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I found a furry populated server in cs 1.6 and proceeded to listen to them bark and meow at each other for a whole entire match.

Seriously they barked and mewoed at each other what the flyng gently caress.

----------------

emmie

In This War Of Mine there is a soldier who tries to rape a girl at the supermarket. you can peek through the door and this dude has a loving AK47 and he says he'll trade food for sexual favors in vague terms, and the girl is super uncomfortable but he points his gun at her and makes her start walking so my dude has a knife and i charge at him and kill him and he almost kills me but doesnt. the next night the girl's neighbor is there and says she is doing ok. this war of mine is hosed up

Al Borland

by XyloJW

emmie posted:

In This War Of Mine there is a soldier who tries to rape a girl at the supermarket. you can peek through the door and this dude has a loving AK47 and he says he'll trade food for sexual favors in vague terms, and the girl is super uncomfortable but he points his gun at her and makes her start walking so my dude has a knife and i charge at him and kill him and he almost kills me but doesnt. the next night the girl's neighbor is there and says she is doing ok. this war of mine is hosed up

Did you take his AK?

----------------

emmie

Al Borland posted:

Did you take his AK?

yes i almost missed it because u have to switch back to scavenge mode before the gear appears. its pretty good as far as i can tell but getting ammo is hard because i dont want to steal and i dont have a good barterer for trading moonshine away

flavor.flv

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I put a custom hitsound in tf2 that plays Nate Dogg's famous line from The Next Episode

it's really funny when you play pyro with it because when you get somebody on fire all you hear is

SMOKE
SMOKE
SMOKE
SMOKE
SMOKE
SMOKE
SMOKE
SMOKE
SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

pogi

I make like a billion characters in elder scrolls games and try and live a normal life as a hosed up orc monster

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

froward downloads his mod and starts playign, in the distance a breadingbutter npc walks away slowly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

froward downloads his mod and starts playign, in the distance a breadingbutter npc walks away slowly

• Locked thread