Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

IslamoNazi posted:

This is the queue to get into a park to watch the fireworks in Sydney as of 12pm

Should we remind these people that you can view the pretty explosions from ANY distance within the CBD? And not just inside the park?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

Why don't conservatives complain about the money we spend on fireworks

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

my stepdads beer posted:

Why don't conservatives complain about the money we spend on fireworks

Because then all the other conservatives in foreign cities will mock them and they'll slide down the "cool cities run by conservatives" pecking-order. It has to wait until Labor are in power, then they'll complain.

Turks
Nov 16, 2006

I am trying to decide if I want to go to some dude I knows house mostly to see if I can touch a boob or to just stay home and get drunk with housemates.

EDIT: I meant to post this in the good thread but here we are.

Kim Jong ill
Jul 28, 2010

NORTH KOREA IS ONLY KOREA.

Turks posted:

I am trying to decide if I want to go to some dude I knows house mostly to see if I can touch a boob or to just stay home and get drunk with housemates.

Touching boob is always a worthy cause, if you feel nervous then bring your housemates?

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

Turks posted:

Ask yourself what Ricky Muir would do (wwrmd).

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
If you lived near me I would let you touch by boob gratis

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011
It's cheaper to drink at home. A home I pay for. Besides, gotta save the pennies for the next weekend anyway- Pubbing it with mates then. Quieter, and no bullshit.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I guess I'll leave the house to see firey explosions and tram mayhem

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Hi asio happy new year guys

G-Spot Run fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Dec 31, 2014

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm going to detonate a bomb in a park tonight, by which I mean an explosive fart - two tonnes of digestive methane, nails and ball bearings strapped under my clothes, a real terrorist suicide bomb of a fart, I'm going to fart hard on infidels for the glory of God. Allahu Ackbar! There is no god but my bowels and my farts are his prophet. Terrorist terrorism bomb explosion suicide Harbour Bridge Opera House Martin Place, unbelievable fireworks farts, farts lighting up the night sky, TNT sarin gas public transport, fart on a bus, fart on a train, fart on a ferry, fart on the highway, my anus is my machine gun, my anus my weapon, my anus my Kalashnikov. Death to the infidel. I love Ariel Sharon.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Systematic posted:

It's cheaper to drink at home. A home I pay for. Besides, gotta save the pennies for the next weekend anyway- Pubbing it with mates then. Quieter, and no bullshit.

You mean grubby EVE players.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Everybody wave to ASIO!

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE
Be peaceful tonight
Look out for your friends
Overdoing it is not classy
Walk, don't drive
Use public transport
Peeing in public will earn you a fine
Stay safe
You make the party
Don't do drugs
Noise is OK but don't over do it
Enjoy your night
Yes, all of you.

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein
I piss in the asio

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

CrazyTolradi posted:

You mean grubby EVE players.

95% of eve players in my city are goons, so they are not grubby

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Avshalom posted:

I'm going to detonate a bomb in a park tonight, by which I mean an explosive fart - two tonnes of digestive methane, nails and ball bearings strapped under my clothes, a real terrorist suicide bomb of a fart, I'm going to fart hard on infidels for the glory of God. Allahu Ackbar! There is no god but my bowels and my farts are his prophet. Terrorist terrorism bomb explosion suicide Harbour Bridge Opera House Martin Place, unbelievable fireworks farts, farts lighting up the night sky, TNT sarin gas public transport, fart on a bus, fart on a train, fart on a ferry, fart on the highway, my anus is my machine gun, my anus my weapon, my anus my Kalashnikov. Death to the infidel. I love Ariel Sharon.

I agree with Avshalom

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

Systematic posted:

95% of eve players in my city are goons, so they are not grubby

You should probably read that statement again so you can see the clear logic issue it contains.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Avshalom posted:

Calling the FBI on you

Turks
Nov 16, 2006

Stop the Scrotes posted:

If you lived near me I would let you touch by boob gratis

I've decided I don't like boobs that much.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Turks posted:

I've decided I don't like boobs that much.

hosed up if true.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
Turks is an rear end man

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Asphyxious posted:

Turks is a wrasse man

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

Asphyxious posted:

Turks is a talking billy big mouth bass man

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
i like to belive that 'Turks' is actually one account shared between a big group of about 20 turkish friends and their families so you never know who is actually posting at any given moment

Turks

Turks
Nov 16, 2006

Stop the Scrotes posted:

i like to belive that 'Turks' is actually one account shared between a big group of about 20 turkish friends and their families so you never know who is actually posting at any given moment

Turks

We crowdsource good posting.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
Trip on a train to the city (to promptly leave to go somewhere fun) has already seen one person throw up on the train and a shirtless bogan having a word with the police because he was drinking straight from a box of forums legend Fruity Gordo. :australia:

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
say something in turkish

IslamoNazi posted:

Trip on a train to the city (to promptly leave to go somewhere fun) has already seen one person throw up on the train and a shirtless bogan having a word with the police because he was drinking straight from a box of forums legend Fruity Gordo. :australia:

:unaustralia:
seriously sicne when is it illegal to drink out of a box

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

Stop the Scrotes posted:

say something in turkish

:unaustralia:
seriously sicne when is it illegal to drink out of a box

Drinking goon out of the cask in public transport maybe?

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

Systematic posted:

Drinking goon out of the cask in public transport maybe?

Sydney is a massive alcohol free zone and this guy was drinking right out the front of a police station.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

IslamoNazi posted:

Sydney is a massive alcohol free zone and this guy was drinking right out the front of a police station.
Owns.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

IslamoNazi posted:

Sydney is a massive fun free zone

FTFY

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Had a job trial at sexist managers diner, all the staff were girls and he put the other girls on break and I was the only one sent home. I made no mistakes and did phone orders which was pretty rad. I get to mesmerise people with my voice.

Nickopops
Jan 8, 2006
You must be this funky to ride.
Cops turned up to the New Year's party I'm at at 4pm in response to a noise complaint. No fun Brisbane.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
What's wrong with QLD, unless it's construction noise or some kind of ongoing thing over weeks and months the cops/council can't do anything in WA until after something like 10pm

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

Nickopops posted:

Cops turned up to the New Year's party I'm at at 4pm in response to a noise complaint. No fun Brisbane.

"NO FUN ALLOWED"

- Cambell Newman

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

Anidav posted:

Had a job trial at sexist managers diner, all the staff were girls and he put the other girls on break and I was the only one sent home.

Are you really surprised mate

He straight up told you he was only pretending to interview you so his wife wouldn't yell at him for chasing tail

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Anidav posted:

Had a job trial at sexist managers diner, all the staff were girls and he put the other girls on break and I was the only one sent home. I made no mistakes and did phone orders which was pretty rad. I get to mesmerise people with my voice.

You do realise there is a thread specifically designed for this sort of inane chat, inhabited primarily by people from this thread. Please, continue to post more bullshit about your hosed existence there. I'm sure more people there would actually give a poo poo.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
A man can dream of a change of heart :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Frogmanv2 posted:

You do realise there is a thread specifically designed for this sort of inane chat, inhabited primarily by people from this thread. Please, continue to post more bullshit about your hosed existence there. I'm sure more people there would actually give a poo poo.

rude

• Locked thread