Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turks
Nov 16, 2006

Stop the Scrotes posted:

say something in turkish

Ben varil başına 20 $ benim yağ gibi çünkü ben ISIS kötülemek değil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Frogmanv2 posted:

You do realise there is a thread specifically designed for this sort of inane chat, inhabited primarily by people from this thread. Please, continue to post more bullshit about your hosed existence there. I'm sure more people there would actually give a poo poo.

I thought you were replying to Avshalom for a moment and was about to go spare at you.

Happy new year you retched fools.
Take drugs, drink to excess and try to wake up on a quiet beach. I'll be sure to live post from my inevitable and embarrassing stupor later.

Lizard Combatant fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Dec 31, 2014

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Frogmanv2 posted:

You do realise there is a thread specifically designed for this sort of inane chat, inhabited primarily by people from this thread. Please, continue to post more bullshit about your hosed existence there. I'm sure more people there would actually give a poo poo.

Please post about politics on new years eve, what's in the news today? Nothing? Oh well that's just dandy.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Frogmanv2 posted:

you would be wrong

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I am skeleton jelly

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Do you mean skeleton jelly for an Australian or American definition of jelly?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Am I skeleton jelly?

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
skeltal jam

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Anidav posted:

Please post about politics on new years eve, what's in the news today? Nothing? Oh well that's just dandy.

Here is a way out there suggestion then. If there is nothing going on politically, then don't post in the politics threads. If there is stuff going on in your personal life that you want to chat about, post it in the chat thread.

tithin posted:

you would be wrong

About assuming people would give a poo poo about the latest riveting installment of goon stuck a well, QLD edition? Sorry.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Anidav posted:

I don't want to be that guy, but at this stage people have tried being subtle, and they've tried helping you in the past. There is a whole forum for people in your situation. Please go explore this wonderful magical land, and cease talking about your job situation, here or in the good thread.

Frogmanv2 posted:

About assuming people would give a poo poo about the latest riveting installment of goon stuck a well, QLD edition? Sorry.

Correct - no need to apologise! Easy mistake to make!

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
Srsly anidac start a qld megathread in e/n it will be great

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Turks posted:

Ben varil başına 20 $ benim yağ gibi çünkü ben ISIS kötülemek değil.
mods

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
Asio

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Anidav posted:

Wrong, I think you'll find that there are explosives strapped all over the Harbour Bridge and rumours that there are more planted in capital cities in other states, all timed to go off simultaneously in crowded areas for maximum effect.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
I just want to finish the year and my auspol posting by saying that I find ironic misogyny/racism/Toryism really endearing and every time some classy poster comes in from what they invariably unironically refer to as the good thread to defend those views and people who hold them it warms my heart.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

Gough Suppressant posted:

I just want to finish the year and my auspol posting by saying that I find ironic misogyny/racism/Toryism really endearing and every time some classy poster comes in from what they invariably unironically refer to as the good thread to defend those views and people who hold them it warms my heart.

Awwww thanks muyb I <3 you too :3

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

There's a good thread?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Bitch I Hope you are not dismissing t ehGood Thread. I will put nmy fist right in yhor penis. Rightb in the hole like an olld-time syphilis treatment. Dalrign we are still friends

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

m8, happy fucken hogmanay

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Auspol mum, Auspol dad, please don't fight :(

ASIC v Danny Bro
May 1, 2012

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
CAPTAIN KILL

Just HEAPS of dead Palestinnos for brekkie, mate!
Happy new year you terrible, terrible people.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

ASIC v Danny Bro posted:

Happy new year you terrible, terrible people.

We still have that gutless fucklord PM though :(

Neif
Jul 26, 2012

DancingShade posted:

We still have that gutless fucklord PM though :(

Maybe his new years resolution is to actually get 'a' budget through the senate.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
ABC.jpg

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

What a craphole, look at the loving death ray on the building to the side.

i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon
I'm going to get a job at ASIO and find out what they think about all the different Auspol thread posters

Mills is probably their favourite because he reminds them of themselves.

Mr Chips
Jun 27, 2007
Whose arse do I have to blow smoke up to get rid of this baby?

i got banned posted:

I'm going to get a job at ASIO
If you've applied to work for them, you're not meant to tell people about it

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Mr Chips posted:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Hahahahahhsahahah.

Heh.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Mr Chips posted:

No silly that's ASIS and I should know because..Oh poo poo!

-/-

Terror attacks on 01/01/15 - 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

That's your security services keeping you safe in a high risk environment!

Or possibly because you live in a really, really low threat environment (currently listed at high so you'l loving poo poo your pant's when someone next door pulls a Xmas cracker).

Apparently the SW Sydney train link opens tomorrow, a year early, nobody has been making much fuss because:

quote:

Construction of the train line was stalled multiple times, but did start under the former Labor government.

Opposition Leader John Robertson said: "The Liberals have announced that a project planned and started by the former Labor Government will open early next year – Labor did the hard work on this project and the only thing the Liberals will contribute is the cutting of the ribbon."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/south-west-rail-link-sydneys-latest-train-line-to-open-in-months-20141106-11htmf.html

An award winning public infrastructure project finishes a year early and....

Guess it's the wrong sort of infrastructure.

:ironicat:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Brain hurts. Anyone who made new years resolutions is poo poo.

Happy new year!

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Someone's new years resolution had better be to make a new thread.

(not it).

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

dr_rat posted:

Brain hurts. Anyone who made new years resolutions is poo poo.

Happy new year!
What about those dickheads who loudly proclaim "ha my resolution was to not make a resolution hahahaha *cock sucking noises*"

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011
Gym memberships are going to skyrocket, then decrease over the next 6 months.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Hey, just checking in from North America: is the world still there in 2015?

Kim Jong ill
Jul 28, 2010

NORTH KOREA IS ONLY KOREA.

El Scotch posted:

Hey, just checking in from North America: is the world still there in 2015?

No.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Can the new thread be Auspol 2015 rather than month X?

Kim Jong ill
Jul 28, 2010

NORTH KOREA IS ONLY KOREA.

Anidav posted:

No.

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010

Anidav posted:

Can the new thread be Auspol 1815 rather than month X?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Anidav posted:

Nah, I'm pretty sure we do them month by month because D&D really doesn't like megathreads or something. Also I like this way as we get the monthly word clouds and Markov posts, which I love.

• Locked thread