Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

obstipator posted:

yea, most totes. psp and xbone and pc4 sucks!

oh. the logos are too tiny to see the full titles in that pic. i bet a xbox fan made that image so they would appear to be remakes to the untrained eye.

youre weird calm down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
And Best Game of 2014 is about to be announced!

*Nintendo 64 pops out*
congratulations nintendo on Perfect Dark 64 for Nintendo.
congrats miyamoto! congrats mister nintendo! congrats to Perfect Dark Zero for Nintendo 360!

thank you, thank you for perfect dark 64. thank you very much
                                    /

Mister Nintendo: creator of
         Game of Year 2014 Perfect Dark

cute anime girl
Feb 14, 2014

I really liked Shadow of Mordor, although the loving dlcs were poo poo.
and Alien: Isolation. good sound design. wonky AI. nice throwback to the old alien movie.
TBoI: Rebirth was an instant classic.
and ofcourse, let's not forget smash bros 4.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Swelter Discharge posted:

i was expecting borderlands dragon age assassins creed bullcrap so im surprised

that Metascore AND User Score of 8.5 filters out a lot of that stuff. It's kinda tricky. If it didn't have the user score, it would include a lot of that poo poo but since users mostly are extreme "WORST GAME 1/10" and generally more "fair" than paid off gamespot reviewers. It's not a bad combined metric

Xaris fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Dec 19, 2014

Dec 26, 2012

userscore probably torpedoed most of those

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

if you liked a game that came out in 2014, post it here so the list can become more comprehensive

bayonetta 2, mario kart, uh, the other wii u games that came out this year, xrd, shovel knighht i think that is all of them. BYE.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm expecting them beause gearbox, bioware, ubisoft, and ea titanfall team constantly deliver win

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

bayonetta 2, mario kart, uh, the other wii u games that came out this year, xrd, shovel knighht i think that is all of them. BYE.

Have a great night.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i finished playing bayonetta 2 today. it's extremely fun, better than the first, but i think the Jeanne fight from 1 is still the best boss fight from either game. i wanna try it on the hardest difficulty now to see how much harder it gets

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

i finished playing bayonetta 2 today. it's extremely fun, better than the first, but i think the Jeanne fight from 1 is still the best boss fight from either game. i wanna try it on the hardest difficulty now to see how much harder it gets

yeah i liked jeanne fights better than lumen sage fights

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
South park stick of truth
South park pinball table
Butter's very own pinball table

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

yeah i liked jeanne fights better than lumen sage fights

theres too many bosses in 2 where you just have to get 3 or 4 hits on a dude in between dodging close range attacks. 1 had way more variety in the bosses. they both own though, ty nintendo for putting 1 & 2 on the wii u.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Been rly enjoying Alien - Isolation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
did anyone say mountain yet

• Locked thread