Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

sharrrk posted:

i preordered starbound and that game still isn't done apparently and i regret buying it.

This, except I was given my preorder code by a friend, for free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

The Protagonist posted:

can you point me to a server with like a handful of cool chill dudes with no crazy bullshit mods just good solid utilitarian ones no okay thought not.

There's a lot of them, actually, but the best ones are just you and five friends making a server and playing with WorldEdit, WorldGuard, and naught else

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

fronz posted:

I don't know if don't starve counts but it's good

it's Survival, and it's procedurally generated...

I guess it counts, except that it's a completed game that is very good, unlike the rest of the genre. Though it's still getting expansions and updates so I guess "complete" isn't accurate.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Coolguye posted:

Like Tim Schaefer

:vince:

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Endorph posted:

sonic 2006

• Locked thread