Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
archerb
Mar 3, 2005
early access games like those remind me of the "total overhaul" mod projects that would disappoint me as a childe. they might stop development on them someday but most are never gonna be "finished". also playing a game from alpha and waiting on incremental improvements to come out sucks anyway. ignore early access with me, all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
i have a friend whos still carrying a torch for day z. he bought me a copy a few weeks ago so i could see how much it had improved since the free mod days, i guess.. we ran around doing nothing for three hours just like we did in the free mod. i felt bad but i had to tell him that the game was terrible and there was still nothing to do in it. this same friend bought whatever $50 option that super-scam day z ripoff had. early access must be stopped.

• Locked thread