Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Covok posted:

While it isn't out yet, I remember seeing a kickstarter that was all about playing a Russian night witch, a female only division of pilots from world war 2. It isn't out yet, but you could look into it.

Night Witches is a really solid game. I need to decide how I want to run it; PBP, roll20, irc… It's odd enough that the format is - to me - important. It's not D&D by any stretch of the imagination, but $48k worth of Kickstarter dollars and 1300+ backers is a lot to argue with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

clockworkjoe posted:

Last month I think someone talked about the various historical (not L5R) samurai RPGs that have been published over the years but I can't find it. Can someone help me find them or re-summarize what's out there?

I think that last list missed FGU's Bushido. It's very much an FGU product, and very much an 80s RPG, but it was playable and had a lot of good Samurai-era flavor in the rules.

• Locked thread